Home Forums Parents How are you feeling?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jenny jenny 5 years, 9 months ago.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/scardew/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-category-excluder/ultimate-category-excluder.php on line 155
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    Seth
    Keymaster

Happy, sad, angry, glad… this topic is where you can just say how you are feeling at the moment.

I am feeling optimistic, a little bit unsure, and somewhat pissed off, all because it is way to hot outside. =]

Profile photo of sirensandshipwrecks
    sirensandshipwrecks
    Participant

I am feeling both calm and erratic.

Since that makes me sound like a loose cannon, let me reassure you that I’m very friendly and I don’t bite… much.

Profile photo of bananananana88
    bananananana88
    Keymaster

well, atm i feel like wot???? like the monkey lool xD

Confused%20Monkey.png

Profile photo of amberdawn723
    amberdawn723

I’m feeling a whole multitude of emotions right now from sad to angry to resentful to regretful to depressed. I’m up to the ears in emotions at the moment and wish I could find my way out.

Profile photo of michellebzz
    michellebzz

Well it’s summer so no more school :] so I guess I feel kind of safe no more having to be in crowds or make myself talk to teachers and stuff, feel confused and nervous because I don’t know how to tell my mother I have SM.

Profile photo of sweetkaye76
    sweetkaye76

Right now, I am sick, but also feel regretful. I regret not going to the neighbor’s party yesterday (even though I am truly sick and couldn’t). I’m also feeling happy underneath. I told my best friend what I had – she does too. Then I remembered many situations that clearly screamed she’s just like me. It was a revelation for herself too. 🙂 But I am sad becaue I haven’t been able to tell two other best friends.

Profile photo of admin
    Seth
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from sweetkaye76 on July 4, 2011, 12:31
    Right now, I am sick, but also feel regretful. I regret not going to the neighbor’s party yesterday (even though I am truly sick and couldn’t). I’m also feeling happy underneath. I told my best friend what I had – she does too. Then I remembered many situations that clearly screamed she’s just like me. It was a revelation for herself too. 🙂 But I am sad becaue I haven’t been able to tell two other best friends.

There’s always still time to tell them! =]

Profile photo of sweetkaye76
    sweetkaye76

Yes, there is. I just have to find the courage. Once I tell them, they’ll complete understand so many past situations. It’s just finding the courage to tell them.

Profile photo of jenny
    jenny

It does take courage… More than I have. 🙁

Profile photo of hour3suns
    hour3suns

I’m losing my mind…eldest didn’t sleep well last night and is having a bad school day. He does homeschool through K12 so his bad mood filters throughout the house and eventually effects me too. Thank goodness his brothers are at school…and I finally pursuaded him to take a nap!

Smiling & Waving,
    Sharon

Profile photo of mnhashanah
    mnhashanah

[embed][/embed]
    i feel happy have found this forum 🙂

Profile photo of marcjohng
    marcjohng

RELAXED and CALM. Because the first semester has just ended a week ago haha! 😀

Profile photo of jenny
    jenny

Marcjohnj, where did you find the cool “selective mutism awareness” ribbon?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.