Home Forums Main Forum General Sovereignty during a lecture, despite SM?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of evergreen evergreen 3 years, 8 months ago.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/scardew/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-category-excluder/ultimate-category-excluder.php on line 155
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of evergreen
    evergreen

Does anyone know it when you feel confident during a lecture or a presentation on familiar topics?

In my case, it is so that I feel very confident with familiar topics, or that I’m described by others as sovereign/confident.
    People wonder why I’m usually so quiet even though it is me. 😉
    I think it might be because you feel confident, and because no major embarrassment can happen.

P.S.: Sorry for my English, I’m not a native speaker.

Profile photo of julie
    julie
    Participant

Because when you have prepared and know what to say it is easier. It doesn’t have the same challenges as conversation because you don’t have to respond to others spontaneously.

Profile photo of evergreen
    evergreen

That is correct. Interesting that you see the same way.
    Oh yes, spontaneity is one of the factors that lasts a very long time, even if you/one have/has already become much more active in dealing with communication – in my opinion.

Btw. A little off-topic story:
    A teacher told me: “Nobody knows what is going on inside you, or what you know”, a few years ago.
    He was the first who brought the whole thing to a point / to a common denominator. And, moreover, in a polite and honest way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.