Home Forums Main Forum General The best way to cope up with SM. . :)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mary252525 mary252525 5 years, 2 months ago.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/scardew/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-category-excluder/ultimate-category-excluder.php on line 155
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of marcjohng
    marcjohng

For me, it’s the STIMULUS FADING!
    And yes, I knew it from the articles, websites that I’ve seen but I have been doing it all these years unaware of its term lol! :))

If you are going to search the SM on google or any other search engine, you will see alot of explanations about the SM like what it really is, what the causes are, the symptoms and its treatment. In the treatment section, you will find out about the Stimulus Fading. The explanation regarding the Stimulus Fading involves procedures that can only be done through a professional’s supervision or under a controlled environment. But in reality we can do it ANYWHERE and even WITHOUT the professional’s supervision. As I said, I have been doing it all these years. It’s just that I knew of its term just a few months ago.

So based on my experiences, I finally concluded my own 3 steps following the Stimulus Fading technique. 🙂 (These steps obviously presumes that you are in an area where there are a lot of people i.e. “birthday party”, or “family gathering”.)

Step 1- Go immediately to the people whom you are comfortable with.
    Step 2- Just continue talking to them in any way that makes you at ease. (Doing this will make other people who are not in your group think that you don’t have an SM :D)
    Step 3- Then when someone you’re not comfortable with suddenly came and joined your group, you will eventually find yourself talking to that person too. 😉

So there you go! You may follow these or not. It’s your choice! 😉 haha. 😀

Note: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU GOOGLE MORE ABOUT THE SM. READ ALL INFORMATION ABOUT IT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. 😉

Profile photo of mary252525
    mary252525

Thats funny! I did that recently and I had no idea there was actually a method that really works! Well thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.