Home Forums Parents The little things in life…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of marcjohng marcjohng 5 years, 9 months ago.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/scardew/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-category-excluder/ultimate-category-excluder.php on line 155
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sirensandshipwrecks
    sirensandshipwrecks
    Participant

Hey!

With all the negativity in our world today, isn’t it nice sometimes to take a step back and appreciate the little things that make our day? It is for me, that’s for sure.

What are some of the little things that light up your life? For me, I love waking up to birds chirping. πŸ™‚

– Megan

Profile photo of admin
    Seth
    Keymaster

I like cakes with lots of icing, ice cream cake, chocolate cake, cheesecake, birthday cake, wedding cake, Christmas cake, halloween candy cake, and Dove has these bite sized chocolate pieces in wrappers, and when you unwrap them they have an inspiring message written on the inside of the wrapper like ‘believe in yourself’ or ‘let chocolate warm your soul.’ Plus the chocolate is really good mmmmm.

Profile photo of jenny
    jenny

I like sitting beside the lake and watching the swallows flying over the over the water swooping up insects.

Profile photo of sweetkaye76
    sweetkaye76

I love hearing my children giggling hysterically. I love seeing flowers growing in the wild. I love wildlife and seeing the bears and bucks on our property (though I’m also a hunter, but I do appreciate the beauty of them). I love sitting on my porch at night and just hearing the completely silence and looking at the stars in the sky. Due to things throughout my life, I always try to find something nice in each day/evening. πŸ™‚ Today it was sleeping in late. Tonight will be the smiles on my children’s face when they find out I did get some small fireworks for tonight. (We normally hold a HUGE party – which puts me on complete edge, with fireworks, cookouts all day and into the night. Hubby has been working doubles shifts since Friday, so this year it’s just the kids and I and we decided to forgo the party this year. sadly, we won’t really see him until tomorrow evening. He comes home around 2am and leave at 5am).

Profile photo of marcjohng
    marcjohng

Seeing people happy because of me is enough to make my day. πŸ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.